Monday, February 16, 2009

I AM IN A LAND DOWN UNDER...or I'M IN FRICKIN' AUSTALIA!!!!!

Hey Team!


That's right. We have arrived safe and sound in the land of Oz. (or is it Aus?). It's going to be a great trip.


We are heading out on a 3 day / 2 night dive boat trip to the Great Barrier Reef today, so this is going to be brief. (yes, I'll Tell NEMO hi for everyone!).


Other than 17 hours of flying, we had a little encounter with the Sniffer Dogs at the Brisbaine airport. They were serious about quarantine for food and nuts and carrots and wait, Craig, don't you bring lots of food everytime you go places? Yes I do! But fortunately they left me the balance bars, so I'm going to be okay. (don't worry, Tom and Olga won't get the brunt of Hungry Craig if I can help it.) The dogs also thought that we had some narcotics on us as well, which is sorta silly for all of you who know me since I've never even smoked pot once. Still, a little intimidating to be asked by customs in Australia and make you wonder if someone stuck something in your bag and you're going to end up in an Aussie prison digging ditches for your vacation.


Anyway, gotta hit the reef, just wanted to let you all know I'm safe, sound and I'll keep you updated...


OH, the thing we keep coming back to is how similar Australia is to the USA. It's really uncanny. (don't be offended my Aussie friends :), Obama! Obama!)


Rock on!

Craigo

No comments:

Post a Comment