Friday, September 16, 2005

Thank GOD FOR ANGKOR!!!!!

Yes, finally something in cambodia that is'n't miserable and
depressing! Yeah!!! wooooooo!!!!

so fear not readers, I'm back and excited after my 3 days of war and
genocide, to enjoy the wonders of the world.

The temples are amazing, they are HUGE!!!! I really liked the Bayon
that has hundreds of faces and lots of corridors, and the amazing Tam
Phrom, where tomb raider (god that movie sucked!) was filmed. BUt
the temple is awesome, with trees growing out of the walls... I mean
HUGE trees. I played around there for a couple hours. I even missed
my alarm in the morning so I only had about 7 hours, but it was
wonderful.

Tomorrow to Bangkok, the next day to Ko Pha Ngan for the full moon
party (and I just booked a bungalow on the beach there TODAY, when
supposedly it's impossible to do so. Ha! I got lucky!)

Keep rocking
craigo

No comments:

Post a Comment