Thursday, September 22, 2005

What a Pain in the NECK!!!!

And I mean literally.
Here with a week left my neck slid out of place, and hurt a bit, but
I could still function.
Then today, with 5 days left and Thom coming in from LA tonight, my
MOTHER F-ING NECK BLEW OUT COMPLETELY ON A SCUBA TRIP!

Yep, Craig O's crap-tastic neck decided "You know what, now would be
a great time to pinch a nerve!" So I'm in a heap load of pain and on
an island where they don't even know what the work chiropractor means
(nor does the next island, or pretty much anyone in Thailand). So
after some searching I've found 1 (yes, ONE) chiropractor, who
happens to be from the good old US of A, in Bangkok. SOOO... I'm
likely going to have to fly my bootay there tomorrow morning, take a
taxi to the chiro office, get an ajustment (hope it's enough), maybe
wait a few hours, get another ajustment if necessary, hop on a plane
and fly to Phuket to meet Mr. Thom and Olgo on the beaches there to
rock the last part of the trip... whew...

Anyway...

On a good note I've enjoyed some awesome beaches here, sunsets,
lightning storms. Today I went scuba diving at SAIL ROCK (Liz, did
you ever go there, it's cool!). And I moved from my gecko shit
covered old bungalow to a nice spiffy new one with a kick bootay view
of the ocean and no gecko poop on the walls!!! Yeah!!!!

So other than the massive, near crippling neck pain, i'm in good
shape. I'm glad Thom is coming ,as I'm a bit lonely, haven't had any
consistant travel folks since I left Laos 2 weeks ago.

I still haven't made it to the BEACH. I've found all the
inspirations, but have yet to find it. Still searching...

Keep rocking.
Countdown is on.

CraigO

PS: If anyone knows a great chiropractor in Thailand PLEASE let me
know ASAP. You can call me at the Triangle Resort, Ko PhaNgan, room
A3! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment